Tasty Tahini Cups
This nut-free, nutrient-packed treat will satisfy your chocolate or sweet cravings any time of day. Pack a punch with CanPrev’s Myco10 Immunomodulating Mushroom Complex, a powder that combines 7 medicinal mushrooms and 3 whole food antioxidants to support your immune system. This dessert is so tasty, you wouldn’t believe it’s good for you!
This recipe takes 15 minutes to prep, and requires 40 minutes of freezing time.
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut nectar, or liquid sweetener of choice
- ½ cup runny tahini
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 4 scoops Myco10 Powder
- 9 tsp (or more) of your favourite jam
- Hemp hearts, flakey sea salt, or goji berries
Chocolate layer: (split into 2 batches)
- Melt coconut oil and stir in sweetener and cacao until smooth and creamy. It should be viscous for easy pouring.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake papers and pour about 1 tbsp of mixture into each, then place in the freezer for 20 minutes to solidify.
- Mix all ingredients to form a paste that’s pliable enough to roll into balls.
- Once chocolate layer has hardened, use a tsp sized ball of the mixture and flatten into muffin tin.
- Add at least 1 tsp of your favourite jam in each cup on top of the tahini layer.
- Cover cups with the remaining chocolate and decorate with desired toppings.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes until set.