Cranberry Zinger Immune Bites
Here’s a deliciously zingy powerhouse snack you can enjoy on-the-go! These little no-bake energy balls support your immune system thanks to fresh lemon, ginger, cranberry, and raw honey.
Add in CanPrev’s L-Lysine Powder to further boost immune function, energy production, and promote collagen production, along with Collagen Muscle Tone to support lean muscle mass.
- 1.5 cups coconut (desiccated, unsweetened)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup cranberries (dried, unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 lemon (whole, juice and zest); about 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 rounded tsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt or pink salt
- 2 scoops Collagen Muscle Tone
- 2 scoops L-Lysine Powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse on low speed, scraping the sides in-between pulsing, until contents are mixed thoroughly and forms a thick sticky dough.
- Scoop bite-sized chunks and roll them into small balls.
- Place balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet, and put into the fridge to set for at least one hour.
- Store snack balls in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer, separating layers with parchment paper. Will keep up to 2 weeks in fridge and up to 2 months in freezer. If kept in freezer, thaw in fridge before enjoying this deliciously zingy immunity boost!