Strawberry Cream Smoothie Bowl
This thick, creamy, and delicious smoothie bowl makes for a perfect treat, an easy snack or a quick breakfast. Add frozen banana and use less plant-based milk to make this bowl even thicker. Add your favourite toppings to make it your own!
Sneak in CanPrev’s Myco10 Immunomodulating Mushroom Complex to support a healthy immune system, and start your day on the right foot.
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp coconut butter or coconut oil
- ⅓ cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ – 1 cup oat milk, or plant-based milk of choice, depending on desired thickness
- 1 scoop Myco10 Powder
- Add all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into your favourite cup or bowl.
- Top with your favourite granola, nuts, seeds, or berries. Enjoy!