Thinking about sweets before dinner? We are too.
Elevate your dessert tonight, by trying out these Myco10 Blondies. Not only are they sweet and bound to satisfy any craving, but they are also loaded with CanPrev’s Myco10 Immunomodulating Mushroom Complex to support your immune system.
With 7 medicinal mushrooms and 3 whole food antioxidants, you won’t think twice about reaching for seconds.
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 flax egg: 2 tbsp ground flax mixed with ¼ cup warm water
- 1 scoop of your favourite vegan protein powder
- ⅔ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 4 scoops Myco10 Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry mix and combine thoroughly.
- Optional: Stir in ½ cup dark chocolate chunks and ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes.
- Line pan with parchment, and bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temperature, and enjoy!