Creamy Myco-Pumpkin Chai Tea
With its warm aromas of cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, and clove… chai tea is the perfect pair for the rich, earthiness of CanPrev’s Myco10 Immunomodulating Mushroom Complex.
Add in some creamy coconut and pumpkin, and you’ve got yourself a delicious immune-supporting elixir full of antioxidants perfect for the chilly weather season.
Try this in place of your morning coffee or afternoon tea for a caffeine-free pick-me-up!
- 1½ cup chai rooibos tea, brewed strong
- ⅓ cup puréed pumpkin
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ tbsp coconut butter, or coconut manna
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Sprinkle of cinnamon to taste
- 2 scoops Myco10 Powder
- Optional: Add 2 scoops of L-Lysine for extra immune support
- Add hot tea to blender, followed by other ingredients, at room temperature.
- Blend on medium speed for ~ 30 seconds, until frothy.
- Optional: add L-Lysine powder and blend for another 10 seconds.
- Pour into 2 mugs, add a dash of extra cinnamon on top – and enjoy with a friend!