Chocolate Melatonin Mousse
Sweet tooth got you up at night? Look no further than this delicious Chocolate Melatonin Mousse that will soothe your sweet tooth and help you get a good night’s sleep. This recipe is quick to whip up and requires only a little forethought!
Enjoy this cup of mousse before bedtime to promote relaxation and regulate your circadian rhythm, so that you can wake up rejuvenated and ready to seize the day – all thanks to CanPrev’s Melatonin Liposomal.
- 2 cans full fat coconut cream chilled
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 4 tbsp Melatonin Liposomal
- Frozen cherries
- Cacao nibs
- Almonds, crushed or sliced
- Refrigerate two cans of full-fat coconut cream overnight, or for at least 2 hours before beginning this recipe.
- Remove coconut cream from the fridge and scoop out the solid cream from each can into a bowl.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whip coconut cream until the consistency becomes light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in sugar and cacao powder with a spatula, being careful not to deflate the whipped coconut cream.
- Once incorporated, whip again with the mixer until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon mixture into your favourite bowl, and add toppings of choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!