Chocolate Espresso Truffles
These no-bake chocolate espresso truffles are easy to whip up and store in the fridge for days when you need a quick snack! Add in CanPrev’s Myco10 Immunomodulating Mushroom Complex to support your immune system with its blend of 7 medicinal mushrooms and 3 whole food antioxidants.
This recipe makes about 15 truffles. Double the recipe to make a larger batch for the whole family!
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, yacon syrup, or honey
- 2 tbsp instant espresso or coffee
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (optional; can substitute with more coconut flour)
- 4-6 scoops Myco10 Powder
- In a large bowl, dissolve the instant espresso or coffee with 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients while mixing, until a stiff dough is formed.
- If the dough is too dry, add a bit of nut milk. If too wet, add more coconut flour.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Enjoy! Store the truffles in the fridge in an airtight container.