Chocolate Almond Lavender Melts
Have sweeter dreams and a better night’s sleep with these indulgent Chocolate Almond Lavender Melts! Each bite is loaded with antioxidants and minerals to support the regulation of the circadian rhythm.
This recipe is boosted with CanPrev’s Melatonin Liposomal in a creamy chocolate brownie flavour, providing 1.5 mg of melatonin per serving. These decadent bites promote relaxation and improve healthy mood balance to support a restful night’s sleep.
No more tossing and turning!
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup raw cacao
- ½ tbsp dried lavender
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 10 tsp Melatonin Liposomal (1 tsp per melt)
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except Melatonin Liposomal. Blend mixture until smooth.
- Scoop chocolate mixture into ice cube tray, separately adding 1 tsp of Melatonin Liposomal to each melt ensuring an even dosage. Stir well.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer, and enjoy one or two melts before bedtime.