Almond Chocolate Cookies
Crunchy with a softer centre, these cookies have it all. And because they’re gluten-free and vegan, this treat is perfect for sharing.
Their rich, bold chocolate flavour permeates throughout. You’ll almost forget you’ve effortlessly introduced CanPrev’s Myco10 Immunomodulating Mushroom Complex with 7 immune supporting mushrooms and 3 whole food antioxidants in your dessert!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 scoops Myco10 Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry mix and combine thoroughly. It may seem like a dry dough, but if you use your hands, it will combine more easily.
- Divide into 8 portions and shape into discs approximately 2 inches in diameter.
- Bake for 10-14 min or until edges are darker than centre. Bake for 14 min if you prefer it crispier.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!