Hormone Happy Chia Pudding
Ready to start your day off on the right foot? The first step is to have a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Your first meal of the day is an important one. Make sure your breakfast will balance your blood sugar and keep your hormones in check using CanPrev’s Myo-Inositol Powder. Chia seeds and cacao powder will feed your gut while working synergistically to support your hormones.
Preparation time is 5 minutes + 1 hour to set.
- 2 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 1 – 1½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 – 1½ tbsp cacao powder
- Pure maple syrup, to taste
- 1 scoop Myo-Inositol Powder
- 1 scoop Collagen Full Spectrum (optional)
- Fresh fruit
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Chopped walnuts
- Almond butter
- MCT oil
- Vanilla extract
- Whisk chia seeds, non-dairy milk, cacao powder, maple syrup and Myo-Inositol Powder together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Stir occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Stir in your favourite toppings, and enjoy!
- Prep your week’s worth of breakfasts ahead, and refrigerate in single-portions to grab-and-go! Switch up the toppings to keep it fresh.