Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
This incredibly moist and soft zucchini bread is full of flavour with just enough chocolate chips to excite the person that doesn’t think it’s a good idea to put vegetables in a dessert!
Drizzle maple butter loaded with skin benefits by sneaking in CanPrev’s Collagen Beauty. These collagen peptides are formulated to smooth skin and reduce wrinkles in just 28 days.
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis, grated (about 2 cups grated before squeezing out water)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp salted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 8 scoops Collagen Beauty powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a baking pan.
- Lay a clean towel over the counter and spread the zucchini out in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt and cover with another towel. Rest 10 minutes then squeeze out any excess water.
- In a large bowl, stir together the coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix in zucchini.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Gently swirl in the almond butter. Do not over-mix.
- Transfer to baking pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, maple syrup and Collagen Beauty powder. Drizzle over warm loaf.