Are you searching for that perfect balance of hazelnut and chocolate? Look no further!
These Hazelnut Brownies are exactly what you need. Not only are they chocolatey and decadent, but they also offer hormone and mood support with every bite – thanks to CanPrev’s Myo-Inositol Powder.
Just when you think they couldn’t get better, they are low-FODMAP and free from refined sugar!
- ⅓ cup hazelnut butter
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 3 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1 flax egg: 2 tbsp ground flax, 2 tbsp water
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup oat flour
- ⅓ cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp vegan protein
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 3 scoops Myo-Inositol Powder
- Make flax egg: in a small bowl, soak 2 tbsp ground flax seeds in 2 tbsp warm water. Let stand until gelatinous, about 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry mix and combine thoroughly.
- Lightly grease pan, and pour in batter. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temperature, and enjoy!