Blueberry Vegan Cheesecake Tarts
Looking for a sweet treat without the sugar rush? Relax and recover with these easy and delicious, no-bake tarts!
This snack will help you unwind with the added relaxing benefits of CanPrev’s Magnesium Bis-Glycinate Natural Drink Mix, Juicy Blueberry flavour. Each tart contains 60mg of gentle magnesium that blends in so smoothly you won’t even notice it’s been added.
- 1 cup wild frozen blueberries
- 2 cups coconut yogurt
- 1 scoop of your favourite vanilla protein powder
- 3 scoops Magnesium Drink Mix, Juicy Blueberry powder
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free granola
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup wild frozen blueberries
- Add coconut yogurt, blueberries, protein powder and magnesium to a blender. Blend until creamy. Set aside.
- Line muffin baking tray with baking cups.
- Warm coconut oil until soft or melted, and layer in baking cups with granola and sliced almonds.
- Pour blueberry yogurt mixture into each cup and garnish with shredded coconut and wild blueberries.
- Freeze for at least 45 minutes.
- Let it sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!