Black Forest Banana Bread
This innovative Black Forest Banana Bread is designed for women to support mood regulation and hormonal balance when PMS cravings strike.
Featuring CanPrev’s Myo-Inositol Powder to support healthy glucose metabolism. Enjoy relief from stress, anxiety and tension with every bite.
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder of choice
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 large ripe bananas
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup frozen cherries, thawed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 scoops Myo-Inositol powder
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mash bananas with a fork and add oil, sugar, syrup and egg to the wet mixture.
- In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients, combining flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, protein powder, and Myo-Inositol.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan, stirring in the cherries and ⅔ of the chocolate chips, distributing evenly.
- Bake for 45 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place loaf on a drying rack and let it cool.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips, and drizzle the loaf as desired. Leave for a few minutes to allow chocolate to set. Serve and enjoy!
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.