Berry Hibiscus Watermelon Ice
Sweet and refreshing, this bright and tangy slushy dessert can be whipped up in minutes. This is an icy cool treat on a hot day, that the whole family will love!
With extra mood-balancing from CanPrev’s Myo-Inositol, and relaxation benefits from Magnesium Bis-Glycinate 250 Powder, you won’t have any trouble chilling out.
- 4 cups watermelon chunks, frozen
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- A few tbsp water, for thinning
- 1 scoop Myo-Inositol Powder
- 1 scoop Magnesium Berry Hibiscus flavour
- Lay watermelon chunks flat on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and freeze overnight.
- Add frozen watermelon and lime juice to food processor, and pulse on low speed to combine.
- Add Magnesium and Myo-Inositol, and continue pulsing until smooth. Add cool water couple tablespoonfuls at a time to thin, and scrape down sides of food processor as needed.
- Serve, and enjoy immediately for a light slushy texture. Alternatively, transfer to glass container, and freeze until firm. Scrape into bowls, and enjoy as shaved ice.