Roasted Garlic Biscuits
Soft, flaky and perfect for a weekend treat, savoury breakfast, or afternoon tea companion, you’re going to love these delicious biscuits.
Incorporating CanPrev’s Myco10 Immunomodulating Mushroom Complex introduces 7 medicinal mushrooms and 3 whole food antioxidants, while Fibre Feel assists in increasing your daily fibre intake for a healthy gut!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cold, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 2 scoops Fibre Feel
- 6 scoops Myco10 Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, Myco10 Powder, and salt. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and apple cider vinegar. Let it sit for 5 minutes until curdles begin to form.
- In another small bowl, mix Fibre Feel with 1 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add butter into flour mixture. Combine until broken into pea-sized pieces.
- Combine milk, garlic, rosemary and Fibre Feel gel. Add to dry mixture slowly while stirring.
- Transfer onto a floured surface and form dough into a 1-inch tall rectangle.
- Slice into 6 pieces and transfer onto a large baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bottom is golden brown and the outside is no longer soft.
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!