Pumpkin Spiced Pudding
It’s that time of year again… the season of Pumpkin Spiced everything.
When you get that craving for something sweet, reach for this Pumpkin Spiced Pudding featuring CanPrev’s Fibre Feel. This recipe will soothe your sweet tooth, while supporting your digestive system and keep you feeling full.
For breakfast on-the-go, after dinner with whipped cream, paired with fruit or nuts, you can’t go wrong.
- ¼ cup cool water
- 2 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin purée
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 scoops Fibre Feel
- Pour water in a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over it. Set aside to dissolve.
- Add coconut milk to a small saucepan and gently warm over low heat.
- Whisk in the dissolved gelatin and water, until combined. Remove from the heat.
- Add the pumpkin purée, maple syrup and cinnamon to a blender. Blend on low until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk and gelatin mixture to the blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 8 ramekins, or 4-oz mason jars.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to set.