Easy Dark Chocolate Bark
Life is bittersweet, and so is this chocolate bark. Guess this means chocolate = life!
This delicious dark chocolate is so good for your hormone and heart health, thanks to its powerful antioxidant properties. Topped with nuts, dried fruits, and CanPrev’s Collagen Full Spectrum Powder, your body will be nourished with the healthy fats and minerals it needs to stay calm and collected.
Prep this ahead, and snack easy all week!
- 675g unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1 ½ cups dried fruits
- 1 ¾ cups nuts
- 1 cup seeds
- ½ cup additional nuts, seeds or fruit of choice, for topping
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1L tap water, for double boiler
- Stevia or monk fruit, to taste
- 6 scoops Collagen Full Spectrum Powder
- Prepare baking sheets with wax paper, or leave bare if non-stick.
- Create a double boiler to melt chocolate by boiling one pot of water, then adding a glass heat-safe bowl on top of the pot.
- Turn the stove off.
- Add chocolate into the upper bowl. If necessary, break pieces of chocolate into approx. 1 inch in size.
- After a few minutes, the chocolate will begin to melt. Stir occasionally until melted through.
- Stir in sweetener to taste. Add Collagen Full Spectrum Powder, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds, one by one until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, and desired toppings.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins to set, and break into pieces. Serve immediately, or store for up to 6 months in a cool, dry place.