Chocolate Schroom-mus Dip
Salty and sweet, or fruity – pick your pairing, with this indulgent and nutritious Chocolate Schroom-mus Dip!
Chocolatey, delicious and packed with immune-supporting mushrooms and whole food antioxidants, this will be your new go-to afternoon pick-me-up. CanPrev’s Myco10 Immunomodulating Mushroom Complex blends seamlessly; snack away while balancing hormones and supporting your immunity – talk about a win-win-win!
- 1 can (14oz) chickpeas
- ½ cup nut milk, unsweetened
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 5 pitted dates
- 2 tsp hemp oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt, to taste
- 2 scoops Myco10 powder
- *Pre-soak dates for 30 minutes if desired, to soften.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor, blending on low and scraping down the sides intermittently.
- Blend until desired consistency reached and thin with additional liquid as needed.
- Enjoy with whole-grain crackers and sliced fruit.
- Swap almond butter for a nut-free option; tahini or
sunflower butter both work well in this recipe.
- Replace nut milk with dairy alternative, or reserve water
from soaking dates for added sweetness.