Cherry Banana Chocolate Haystacks
Want something that’s sweet, satisfying, and gut-healing? Try out these Cherry Banana Chocolate Haystacks!
Dark chocolate and tart cherries provide powerful antioxidants, while you get some good-for-your-gut fibre from rolled oats, quinoa, bananas, coconut, and CanPrev’s Fibre Feel.
Make a batch and enjoy these healthy treats all week long!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked & cooled
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup tart cherries, chopped
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 scoops Fibre Feel Powder
- 1 scoop Myco10 Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with quinoa, vanilla, and maple syrup. Once well combined, stir in remaining ingredients one by one, with chocolate chips and tart cherries added last.
- Scoop into tablespoon-sized mounds and drop onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, and remove from oven. Let the haystacks cool and firm up before removing from baking sheet. Enjoy!