Mean ’n Green Nice Cream
If you’ve ever followed a detox protocol, then you’ll know that the food and drink choices can be a tad boring. Why not try adding this nice cream to your next detox! This rich, creamy dessert-like snack will keep you on track and feeling satisfied as it’s full of protein, fibre, and good fats, thanks to CanPrev’s Fibre Feel and Aquatein Vegan Superprotein!
Whip this up in a few minutes and you’ll see why we call it mean ’n green.
- 1 cup ripe avocado flesh, frozen in chunks
- 1.5 medium banana, frozen in chunks
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup coconut milk, full fat, unsweetened
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, honey, stevia, or monk fruit powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/4 tsp ginger root powder
- 1 scoop Aquatein
- 1 scoop Fibre Feel
- Put all ingredients, except cacao nibs, into a food processor. Start with 1/2 cup coconut milk, adding an additional 1/4 cup to desired thickness.
- Blend on low speed for about 90 seconds until you reach ice cream-like consistency.
- Once nearly blended to desired consistency, add cacao nibs, then blend again for another 30 seconds.
- Serve into dessert cups and enjoy the creamy decadence with detox benefits!