Hibiscus Strawberry Mag Gummies
Who doesn’t love a sweet gummy candy? This may not exactly be a true confection, we think it’s even better.
You’ll get the anti-aging benefits of CanPrev’s Magnesium Bis-Glycinate 250 Powder and Collagen Beauty Powder in one tangy, chewy little bite.
Whip up a batch of these fruity-floral DIY gummy snacks, and you’ll see what all the fuss is about.
- 6 strawberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup filtered water
- 4 tsp gelatin powder
- 1 scoop Collagen Beauty Powder
- ½ scoop Magnesium Bis-Glycinate 250, Berry Hibiscus flavour
- Make strawberry purée: add strawberries, lemon juice and filtered water, purée until smooth.
- Add ⅔ of a cup of purée in small saucepan and warm on medium-low heat until it begins to simmer.
- Whisk the gelatin in, stirring constantly.
- Continue simmering over low heat until gelatin is melted, mixture should appear glassy and smooth.
- Remove from heat and transfer to large measuring cup, whisk in collagen and magnesium powders.
Place gummy molds on a cookie sheet and pour mixture into molds (~30 gummies), and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours to set.
- Carefully pop gummies out of mold, and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Can be kept refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.