Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Always hungry? Satisfy your cravings with these delicious fibre-packed Apple Cinnamon Muffins.
This recipe incorporates CanPrev’s Fibre Feel to help stabilize blood sugar levels, balance energy, reduce digestive inflammation and keep you feeling full for hours.
- 1½ cup oats, blended
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 6 scoops Fibre Feel
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a mixer, combine coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat until well combined. Add flour, spices, baking soda and Fibre Feel. Mix well to avoid clumps.
- Using a spatula, fold in chopped apples to combine.
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups. Fill with muffin batter to approximately the ¾ mark to allow room for the muffins to rise.
- If desired, sprinkle with extra cinnamon, apple chunks and coconut sugar.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!