Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Toronto, Ontario. Hybrid remote position. Regular visits to the Toronto office are required.
We are looking for a Quality/Regulatory Associate to join our team!
Applicants – When responding, please include a letter and resume.
Who are you?
You have strong communication skills and keen attention to detail. The ability to work collaboratively with others and multi-task. You are self-motivated and have the willingness and ability to learn and handle a variety of challenges in a fast-paced environment.
As a CanPrev Quality/Regulatory Associate, you will be responsible for working with our Quality & Regulatory team to help ensure the CanPrev’s high standards of Quality and Regulatory compliance with Health Canada.
Who we are
CanPrev is a proudly Canadian company that grew out of a desire to make all-natural medicines safe, effective and accessible to everyone. And for over sixteen years, we have focused on making the best possible products that informed patients and real natural practitioners can use. We take great pride in our products and the high level of quality we achieve.
Why work for CanPrev?
This is a great opportunity for you to get your feet wet and learn multiple skill sets in regulatory management, product development, quality assurance and process control. In this environment, you will learn how it all comes together. You will be joining a team of regulatory, quality & product development professionals. We are quirky, outgoing, and extremely collaborative. We get a lot done but we also have a lot of fun on the way!
What you’ll do – Key responsibilities
- Documenting QA/AR complaints
- Master list updates
- Product inspection, approval and release
- Technical support for CS and marketing inquiries
- PCA input – Reg/QA changes
- Label development (new & updates)
- Sell sheet reviews (for Regulatory compliance)
- Ongoing product regulatory review
- Export initiatives
- Collection and maintenance of ingredient Certificates of Analysis (CoAs)
- PLA (Product License Applications) Applications / License Amendments
- Review and approval of master formulas, finished product specifications and packaging specifications
- Product Stability program
- Quality Assurance SOPs maintenance
- Recalls as necessary
- Experience in Quality Assurance/Regulatory an asset
- A background or interest in natural health, holistic nutrition, or wellness is an asset
- Punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Good collaborative skills
- Good communication skills