Channel Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Remote for those living in Canada. Occasional visits to the Toronto office may be required.
We are currently searching for a motivated Channel Marketing Manager to adeptly deliver programmes, campaigns and other activity that drives growth to both our brands and our channel partners across Canada.
Applicants – When responding, please include a letter and resume.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, activating, executing, managing, and measuring a wide variety of marketing programmes and activities with our channel partners including natural health food retailers, professional clinics, grocers and pharmacies.
This role is ideal for an individual who possesses equal parts creativity and analytical ability, while strong in both vision and project management. An important aspect of this role will be cultivating great working relationships with both our national sales team and our creative marketing function.
If this sounds like you, read on.
What you’ll do
- Manage and execute a wide variety of marketing activity including print, point-of-purchase, digital, events management, public relations, and social media, in collaboration with our channel partners.
- Working closely with sales managers to strategically plan promotions, events and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Find ways to activate unique collaboration opportunities with our partners.
- Create and cultivate opportunities to enhance marketing creative across all activity.
- Create and enhance strong processes to drive execution cross-functionally.
- Utilize tools such as Asana to manage creative requests and analyze work throughput.
- Develop KPIs to assess effectiveness of programmes in driving brand awareness and revenue.
- Manage learnings from the outcomes of campaigns and programmes to inform budget optimization and future strategy.
What success looks like
- You enjoy a collaborative environment and are enthusiastic about creatively getting your point across. You know how to articulate your vision and your reasons to a variety of audiences.
- You thrive in a growing, dynamic environment, proactively taking ownership when processes may not exist. Disruption and change energizes you.
- You have a bias-to-action, focused on outcomes rather than process.
- Highly creative and curious – you’re not afraid to ask questions or challenge stakeholders when needed.
- You find solutions that solve problems in new, creative ways
- You cultivate strong working relationships across cross-functional teams.
- You’re not afraid to assist with creative aspects, such as the visual element direction, when the need arises.
- 4-5 years experience of relevant marketing management experience
- Proven experience developing integrated campaigns, positioning and messaging
- Exceptional project management skills, with a preference towards agile methodologies
- Demonstrates comfort leading cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders
- A professional team player that can communicate and collaborate effectively
- Proven experience with executing B2B and coop marketing programs
- Experience or familiarity with Asana, CRM and marketing automation stacks.
- Knowledge of the Canadian health and wellness industry
Who Are We?
CanPrev is a proudly Canadian company that grew out of a desire to make natural health safe, effective, and accessible to everyone. Staying true to our mission has helped to create a company that we are proud to work for. And for over a decade, our passion for good health has driven us as much as it has sustained us. We’re working to put your health back into your hands.