Customer Service Specialists
Job Description: Inbound Customer Service Specialists
Employment type: Full-time permanent
CanPrev is a proudly Canadian company that grew out of a desire to make all natural medicines safe, effective and accessible to everyone. And for over ten years, we have focused on making the best possible products that informed patients and real natural practitioners can use. And it isn't just the quality of our formulations or ingredients that makes CanPrev great. We believe the best natural medicines should come with the best customer support.
The ideal candidate understands that the customer experience team plays a central role in cultivating strong, positive relationships with customers. Serving CanPrev, Orange Naturals and Cyto-Matrix brands, the Customer Experience specialist will be engaging with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience, solve problems and share knowledge of natural healthcare. The candidate will always be thinking of ways to enhance this experience, whether it is through process improvements, better team engagement, or new initiatives to surprise and delight.
You will be engaging with natural health practitioners, pharmacists, health food retailers and the public. You'll help discover their needs and goals. And with the support of your team members, you'll match those needs with the right solutions from CanPrev.
As a service specialist, you know better than anyone else that satisfaction involves the entire value chain. You'll be working closely with our administration and shipping teams to make sure orders arrive into our customers hands in a timely manner. You'll liaise with our team of health care practitioners to make sure our customers get the knowledge and training they need to succeed. You're in constant contact with the leadership teams, sharing stories and crafting new ways to make those stories even better.
You're a leader no matter where you are.
Joining CanPrev isn't just about promoting health products. By helping CanPrev to maintain strong relationships with our community of practitioners, retail partners and empowered customers, you are integral to our success.
- Communicating effectively with our professional customers, taking orders, making suggestions where appropriate and helping them achieve their business or health goals with us
- Collaborate with account managers, marketing and operations to build a seamless, consistently enchanting customer experience.
- Delivering great inbound customer experiences with our professional, retail and consumer customers, whether it is over the phone, online or through email
- Working closely with shipping and fulfillment teams to get orders efficiently and accurately processed
- Collaborating with our team of healthcare practitioners and educators to ensure customers receive the knowledge and training they need to succeed with CanPrev
- Additional office administration as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- A bachelor's degree in science or nutrition, or similar credential.
- A positive attitude with strong people skills. You're approachable and a great listener
- Performance driven - great at monitoring and driving key metrics that ensure we are delivering the quality of service our customers expect.
- You're a great communicator, whether it is verbal or in writing
- Comfortable learning about and working with different technologies and information systems
- In addition, should be proficient with Microsoft Office, Windows and Google applications
- Strong organizational skills, with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Bilingual in English and French an asset
- You're passionate about CanPrev and eager to share that with others
- You're a great team player, but able to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment while applying sound judgement
- You have a strong interest in natural health, and have agility at learning about new products and health topics
We look forward to having you on our team!
Enterprise Software Programmer, Web, IT, Mobile (NOC 2174 Computer Programmer/Interactive Media Dev)
Job Description: Enterprise Software Programmer, Web, IT, Mobile (NOC 2174 Computer Programmer/Interactive Media Dev)
Employment type: Permanent, Full-time (30 hours)
CanPrev is a proudly Canadian company that grew out of a desire to make all natural medicines safe, effective and accessible to everyone. And for over ten years, we have focused on making the best possible products that informed patients and real natural practitioners can use - and we need you to help us further our programming and digital initiatives, both internally and externally.
Enterprise Software Programmer, Web, IT & Mobile
(NOC 2174 Computer Programmer/Interactive Media Dev)
- Responsible for the development, management and maintenance of all mission-critical enterprise information systems, including internally developed CRM/ERP platforms, internal content management systems, third-party SaaS integrations, third-party inventory software, internally developed mobile sales software, and customer-facing user interfaces.
- Implement and maintain security protocols for all internal applications, services, and business processes ensuring all integral systems and data are protected.
- Implement and maintain updated network and hardware infrastructure to ensure proper functioning of all enterprise information systems. Through meticulous stakeholder management from marketing, customer service, finance and sales functional groups, develop comprehensive understanding of information and business process rules and logic, and intimately understand the role each disparate information system plays in the business context.
- Based on this knowledge, propose and develop software systems and integrations to improve or enhance the quality of existing business processes using available APIs or through collaboration with third-party information system providers.
- Develop automated integration between online ordering system and electronic data interchange (EDI) transmissions with our internally developed customer relationship management system.
- With consultation of the CTO and digital team, quarterback the coordination and prioritization of bug and feature requests from stakeholders across the company. Debug and problem solve complex technical and business process issues in a timely manner.
- Continuously enhance and upgrade internally developed applications with APIs, new libraries and custom functions.
- Work with digital marketing and design functions to create interactive, educational consumer web applications for public-facing digital assets.
- In collaboration with digital marketing functions, lead the design and creation of retail/practitioner-access only web tools for direct ordering and interactive online learning.
- Develop and deploy a new suite of GPS-enabled mobile communications, CRM and payment applications for a national field-sales team.
- Collaborate with data and business analysts to mine internal datasets for insights and improved customer segmentation.
- In collaboration with analytics team, create and maintain management business analytics dashboards and overviews.
- Use improved customer segmentation data, develop software solutions to automate customer service, direct marketing, email marketing and order fulfillment to targeted accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- College diploma or higher-level degree in enterprise software development, computer programming or a closely related IT discipline
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in enterprise, full-stack web and mobile development.
- Minimum of 5 years systems administrator and network technician experience, and can demonstrate the ability to both maintain network hardware infrastructure and administrate linux networks.
- Minimum 4 years development/enterprise experience working in Laravel PHP framework
- Certification and working experience with scrum and agile required.
- Has prior experience using Figma to collaborate with corporate stakeholders (i.e. graphic designers, UX researchers, end users and management)
- In-depth knowledge of the following frameworks and platforms. Specifically:
- A minimum of 4 years development/enterprise experience working in Laravel, AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST API and SOA/SOAP;
- Development experience with NodeJS, Web Sockets, Java Spring, ReactJS, React Native, Flexbox, Firebase and Cassandra.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of the following languages and databases, specifically:
- Development/enterprise experience with Python/Jango, NoSQL, and MongoDB
- Development/enterprise experience creating Java/Android and Swift (current working experience with Swift 4) mobile applications.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following practices:
- 5 years experience with asynchronous pattern programming (i.e. AJAX), MVC/OOP pattern programming, geolocation services and XML;
- Experience working with Git repositories and WebPack
- Working experience developing and deploying in native mobile environments. Specifically in Android Studio, XCode and iOS.
- Must have experience in creating and deploying custom plugins, modules, themes and custom post-types for WordPress, Joomla and ExpressionEngine CMS platforms.
- Must have current development experience (from 2018) working with the latest APIs from the following services: Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Maps, Slack, Asana and AdvancePro.
- Must have worked in a business/enterprise environment in a developer role with the following business information systems: AdvancePro, TrueCommerce EDI, SAP Concur, ADP Workforce and Quickbooks.
- In a working environment, must have developed integrations between AdvancePro, TrueCommerce EDI, Quickbooks with custom platforms through the use of APIs and handcrafted code.
- Comfortable working in MacOS, Windows, Linux (Debian and Ubuntu) and Apache in an enterprise environment.
Vice President of Marketing & Chief Technology Officer
$39.23/hour, 30 hours per week ($61,200 per year)
2 weeks annual paid vacation
Relocation expense reimbursement up to a maximum of $800 if residing more than 100km from the job site/location.
TYPE OF POSITION
Permanent, full-time position
Applicant must have legal authorization to work in Canada.
JOB SITE/LOCATION ADDRESS
70 North Wind Place, Toronto, ON, M1S 3R5
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, candidates must submit their resume and a short cover letter in the form below. Candidates should also include a link to their portfolio or Github account. Selected candidates will be required to complete a test which is to be completed at our office location. All applicants must have legal authorization to work full-time in Canada.