Job Description: Warehouse Associate
Employment type: Temporary
CanPrev is a proudly Canadian company that grew out of a desire to make all natural medicines safe, effective, and accessible to everyone. For over ten years we have focused on making the best possible products that informed patients and natural health practitioners can use -- and it isn't just the quality of our formulations or ingredients that makes CanPrev great. We also believe the best natural medicines should come with the best customer service. The effective functioning of our warehouse is a crucial part of that service.
Your expertise as an efficient and accurate picker and packer, as well as in shipping and receiving, will be a great contribution to our team. And a clean driver's license and ability to occasionally drive a delivery truck will be a valuable additional asset.
Joining CanPrev is like joining a family, where every member makes an important contribution to the success of the entire family.
- Prepare, pack and complete orders according to written instructions on packing sheets
- Receive and process inbound stock
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Assist in inventory cycle counts
- Maintain consistent and quality work by following organizational procedures and methods
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Perform other duties as requested by management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent reading comprehension
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a warehouse worker is a plus but not necessary
- Teamwork oriented and positive attitude
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 60 lbs)
If this profile describes you, please send your resume and cover letter. We will contact potential candidates for an interview.
We look forward to having you on our team!