Customer Service Specialists
Job Description: Inbound Customer Service Specialists
Employment type: Full-time permanent
CanPrev is a proudly Canadian company that grew out of a desire to make all natural medicines safe, effective and accessible to everyone. And for over ten years, we have focused on making the best possible products that informed patients and real natural practitioners can use. And it isn't just the quality of our formulations or ingredients that makes CanPrev great. We believe the best natural medicines should come with the best customer support.
We are looking for Customer Service specialists who love to solve problems and share knowledge of natural medicines. As a service specialist, you play an important role in developing strong, positive relationships with CanPrev.
You will be engaging with natural health practitioners, pharmacists, health food retailers and the public. You'll help discover their needs and goals. And with the support of your team members, you'll match those needs with the right solutions from CanPrev.
As a service specialist, you know better than anyone else that satisfaction involves the entire value chain. You'll be working closely with our administration and shipping teams to make sure orders arrive into our customers hands in a timely manner. You'll liaise with our team of health care practitioners to make sure our customers get the knowledge and training they need to succeed. You're in constant contact with the leadership teams, sharing stories and crafting new ways to make those stories even better.
You're a leader no matter where you are.
Joining CanPrev isn't just about promoting health products. By helping CanPrev to maintain strong relationships with our community of practitioners, retail partners and empowered customers, you are integral to our success.
- Communicating effectively with our professional customers, taking orders, making suggestions where appropriate and helping them achieve their business or health goals with us
- Delivering great inbound customer experiences with our professional, retail and consumer customers, whether it is over the phone, online or through email
- Working closely with shipping and fulfillment teams to get orders efficiently and accurately processed
- Collaborating with our team of healthcare practitioners and educators to ensure customers receive the knowledge and training they need to succeed with CanPrev
- Additional office administration as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- A positive attitude with strong people skills. You're approachable and a great listener
- You're a great communicator, whether it is verbal or in writing
- Comfortable learning about and working with different technologies and information systems
- In addition, should be proficient with Microsoft Office, Windows and Google applications
- Strong organizational skills, with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Bilingual in English and French an asset
- You're passionate about CanPrev and eager to share that with others
- You're a great team player, but able to work independently in a fast-paced environment while applying sound judgement
- You have a strong interest in natural health, and have agility at learning about new products and health topics